CAPSH (Committee for the Accessibility of Publications in Sciences and Humanities) is a French nonprofit association promoting the open access to academic publications. It is in charge of the Dissemin project.
Statutes (in French)
- Transcript of the 2016 general assembly
- The association's statutes
- Transcript of the founding general assembly (2015)
- Announcement in the "Journal Officiel"
- Antoine Amarilli
- Antonin Delpeuch
- Li-yao Xia
- Marc Jeanmougin
- Marie Farge
- Pablo Rauzy
- Patricia Mirabile
- Robin Champenois
- Ryan Lahfa
Dissemin was presented at:
- Seminar of the CNRS Station for Theoretical and Experimental Ecology, Moulis, January 19, 2017. [slides]
- Retour aux (codes) sources : 20 ans de l'April à Paris 8, Saint-Denis, January 11, 2017. [slides]
- Paris Open Source Summit, November 16, 2016. [slides]
- EuroPython 2016, Bilbao, July 22, 2016. [slides] [video]
- Making Open the Default, SPARC Europe workshop at LIBER 2016, Helsinki, June 29, 2016. [slides]
- Annual Conference on Open Repositories, Dublin, June 14, 2016. [slides]
- Open Science Conference 2016, Köln, May 3, 2016. [slides]
- Open Access Workshop, Innsbruck, January 25, 2016. [slides]
- Paris Open Source Summit 2015, Paris, November 18, 2015. [slides]
- Open Access Week at École Normale Supérieure, Paris, October 22, 2015. [slides] [more files]
- Journées Accès Ouvert (Open Access Days) organised by the Couperin consortium, Paris, October 12-14, 2015. [slides]
- Open Access Montpellier, Montpellier, September 29, 2015.
- LIBER 2015, London, June 24-26, 2015. [slides]
- Groupe de Travail pour l'Accès Ouvert (Open Access Working Group) at Couperin, Paris, June 8, 2015.
- Open Research Cambridge, Cambridge (UK), April 27, 2015.
- Test de Dissem.in : une véritable avancée vers le dépôt simplifié dans HAL (in French), March 22, 2017.
- Dissemin was presented in Marie Farge's chronicle Les chercheurs reprennent le contrôle de la dissémination de leurs œuvres (in French). In I2D, Volume 53, number 2, June 30, 2016.
- Dissemin mentioned in the roadmap of the CCSD for 2016-2020 (French), June 20, 2016.
- Co-opting “Official” Channels through Infrastructures for Openness, March 3, 2016.
- We need to take a stand against more traditional publishers, an interview with Antonin Delpeuch from Dissemin, who was designated as an open access champion, January 7, 2016.
- Dissemin is awarded the Society prize of the Open Source Summit Paris, November 18, 2015.
- Journée d’hommage au militant de l’Internet Aaron Swartz (French), November 7, 2015, Rue89
- Dissemin (French), October 27, 2015, LaLIST
- Dissemin (French), October 26, 2015, Réseau archives ouvertes Toulouse
- Lancement de la plateforme Dissemin (French), October 26, 2015, PSL Explore
Donate to CAPSH
Our association welcomes donations:
- By bank transfer: contact us (hello at dissem.in) for our IBAN and SWIFT identifiers.
- By cheque, addressed to "Association CAPSH" and sent to Antoine Amarilli, 46 rue Barrault, F-75634 Paris Cedex 13, France.
- By credit or debit card, through our service provider PayPlug: → Donate ←
- Using Bitcoin: <bitcoin:18C7MmrmD52N3qyzw6RPfpoHk4KVAp6Vi1>
As of this writing, donations are mainly used to rent the two servers that power Dissemin (amounting to around 1000 EUR/year). Thanks a lot for supporting us!