CAPSH (Committee for the Accessibility of Publications in Sciences and Humanities) is a French nonprofit association promoting the open access to academic publications. It is in charge of the Dissemin project.
Statutes (in French)
- Transcript of the 2018 general assembly
- Transcript of the 2017 general assembly
- Transcript of the 2016 general assembly
- The association's statutes
- Transcript of the founding general assembly (2015)
- Announcement in the "Journal Officiel"
- Antoine Amarilli
- Antonin Delpeuch
- Federico Leva
- Li-yao Xia
- Marc Jeanmougin
- Marie Farge
- Pablo Rauzy
- Patricia Mirabile
- Robin Champenois
- Ryan Lahfa
CAPSH members have spoken at the following events about Dissemin and open science:
- Pas Sage En Seine 2018, July 1, 2018. [video] [transcript]
- Séminaire Politique des Sciences @ EHESS, June 14 2018.
- TEDxClermontSalon #18.1 : Open Science, February 28 2018. [slides] [video]
- Rencontres Universitaires Numériques Normandes – RUNN 2017, November 30, 2017. [slides] [vidéo]
- Journée OpenAIRE – Correspondants Couperin, June 27, 2017. [slides]
- Seminar of the CNRS Station for Theoretical and Experimental Ecology, Moulis, January 19, 2017. [slides]
- Retour aux (codes) sources : 20 ans de l'April à Paris 8, Saint-Denis, January 11, 2017. [slides]
- Paris Open Source Summit, November 16, 2016. [slides]
- EuroPython 2016, Bilbao, July 22, 2016. [slides] [video]
- Making Open the Default, SPARC Europe workshop at LIBER 2016, Helsinki, June 29, 2016. [slides]
- Annual Conference on Open Repositories, Dublin, June 14, 2016. [slides]
- Open Science Conference 2016, Köln, May 3, 2016. [slides]
- Open Access Workshop, Innsbruck, January 25, 2016. [slides]
- Paris Open Source Summit 2015, Paris, November 18, 2015. [slides]
- Open Access Week at École Normale Supérieure, Paris, October 22, 2015. [slides] [more files]
- Journées Accès Ouvert (Open Access Days) organised by the Couperin consortium, Paris, October 12-14, 2015. [slides]
- Open Access Montpellier, Montpellier, September 29, 2015.
- LIBER 2015, London, June 24-26, 2015. [slides]
- Groupe de Travail pour l'Accès Ouvert (Open Access Working Group) at Couperin, Paris, June 8, 2015.
- Open Research Cambridge, Cambridge (UK), April 27, 2015.
- Come trovare articoli scientifici: un anno dopo (in Italian), January 14, 2018
- Test de Dissem.in : une véritable avancée vers le dépôt simplifié dans HAL (in French), March 22, 2017.
- Dissemin was presented in Marie Farge's chronicle Les chercheurs reprennent le contrôle de la dissémination de leurs œuvres (in French). In I2D, Volume 53, number 2, June 30, 2016.
- Dissemin mentioned in the roadmap of the CCSD for 2016-2020 (French), June 20, 2016.
- Co-opting “Official” Channels through Infrastructures for Openness, March 3, 2016.
- We need to take a stand against more traditional publishers, an interview with Antonin Delpeuch from Dissemin, who was designated as an open access champion, January 7, 2016.
- Dissemin is awarded the Society prize of the Open Source Summit Paris, November 18, 2015.
- Journée d’hommage au militant de l’Internet Aaron Swartz (French), November 7, 2015, Rue89
- Dissemin (French), October 27, 2015, LaLIST
- Dissemin (French), October 26, 2015, Réseau archives ouvertes Toulouse
- Lancement de la plateforme Dissemin (French), October 26, 2015, PSL Explore
Our association welcomes donations:
- On the Liberapay donation platform: → Donate ←
- By bank transfer: contact us (hello at dissem.in) for our IBAN and SWIFT identifiers.
- By cheque, addressed to "Association CAPSH" and sent to Antoine Amarilli, 46 rue Barrault, F-75634 Paris Cedex 13, France.
- By credit or debit card, through our service provider PayPlug: → Donate ←
- Using Bitcoin: <bitcoin:18C7MmrmD52N3qyzw6RPfpoHk4KVAp6Vi1>
As of this writing, donations are mainly used to rent the three servers that power Dissemin (amounting to around 1000 EUR/year). Thanks a lot for supporting us!
Visual identity and logos
The logo of Dissemin is a paper bird, on a blue background or on a gray background. The logo of the CAPSH association is here (or here with white text). You are free to reuse these logos if you wish to refer to our projects, provided that you do not attempt to make people believe that we are endorsing you. If you have any questions about how to use or reuse the logos, please do not hesitate to get in touch!